Friday, May 25, 2007

Two down, One to Go

Hi All,

I took the Professional Educator Test today and passed! I can't believe it. Thanks Lydia for the review book. I did what I did in college - crammed the last few hours before the test but it payed off. Most of the questions were related to Irene's class and Yolanda's Class - they really prepared me for this test! James' "isms" came in handy as did Steph's Legal responsiblities of a teacher. There was even one question on Autism. Alot of questions about high order thinking, Gardener's intelligences and Bloom's taxonomy.

Now what next - Elementary K-6 or Middle Math? Any suggestions? I will be looking forward to all your input on Tuesday.

Have a good week-end!

4 comments:

Claire said...

That's great, Siobhan! What is the title of the study guide you used?

Siobhan said...

I will bring it with me to class on tuesday

Henry Hill said...

Congratulations! How about posting James' "isms" and Steph's Legal responsiblities of a teacher?

Siobhan said...

Thank you. We all have the hand outs from the class from James and Stephanie, I do not have it in electronic form. They might be able to post them.